Thursday, September 16, 2010

Yep yep got soaked this morning we did. I had raincoats on the kids, and I grabbed our two Mexican rebozos (woven cotton shawls, that are pretty thick and can be used as baby slings or long scarves). One kept Z's legs dry in the stroller, the other kept my head, shoulders and arms dry. We stood under trees a lot and two kind fellow bus-goers shielded us with their umbrellas at an unsheltered stop. I bought an umbrella on campus, so I am now the proud owner of a loudly coloured umbrella advertising our university's sports team. Great.

I am not used to dealing with the weather, having been a full time driver for ten years. I know a lot of people drive and still plan for weather, but apparently I am not one of them.

1 comment:

  1. trial and error and just experience are the best ways to get through challenges. keep the umbrella tucked in/under the stroller if possible. Maybe some velcro straps. So good to read about your adventures

    ReplyDelete